- Login to VPS (via Putty).
- Enter the following command to install Python.
yum install -y python
- After installing python, enter the following command to download SpeedTest on your server.
wget -O speedtest-cli https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sivel/speedtest-cli/master/speedtest.py
If wget is not installed on your server, you can install it with this command:
yum install wget
- After downloading the SpeedTest tool, enter the following command to grant it access to the executable file.
chmod +x speedtest-cli
- Enter the following command to start the speed check:
- After entering the command, you will get something like the following:
- 0 Users Found This Useful
We provide a test server for a period of up to 1 day.To receive trial period VPS / VDS you need:...
If you need to reinstall the operating system or change it to a different version, you can do...
In order to allow the connection, you need to do the following: To get started, we connect to...
To check the amount of hard disk space on the server, click the start menu, open Administrative...
Go to the VPS Control Panel, select CentOS 7 64bit Minimal, check the box and click Reinstall....