- Login to VPS (via Putty).
- Perform the following updates:
sudo apt-get update
During the updates, select the keyboard language, and you also need to reboot:
sudo apt-get upgrade -y
- Install and enable the xRDP utility:
sudo apt-get install xrdp
sudo systemctl enable xrdp
sudo systemctl restart xrdp
- Install the xfce environment: sudo apt-get install xfce4 xfce4-terminal
- Open the RDP port to enable remote connection: sudo ufw allow 3389/tcp
- Restart the xRDP server for the changes to take effect: sudo /etc/init.d/xrdp restart
- Connecting to the remote desktop (mstsc.exe ). Enter the IP address of the server and click Connect:
- Enter the username and password for the user, click OK:
- We get the desktop of the Xfce environment:
- 0 Bu dökümanı faydalı bulan kullanıcılar:
İlgili diğer dökümanlar
We provide a test server for a period of up to 1 day.To receive trial period VPS / VDS you need:...
If you need to reinstall the operating system or change it to a different version, you can do...
In order to allow the connection, you need to do the following: To get started, we connect to...
To check the amount of hard disk space on the server, click the start menu, open Administrative...
Go to the VPS Control Panel, select CentOS 7 64bit Minimal, check the box and click Reinstall....